after class 11nov
November 11, 2013 § Leave a comment
- We did the Tonugue Twister
- Vocab: bittern, bitter, biter
- And conjugated To Bite, regular verb – simple present, past and future
- Missed Modals
- Computer lab completed and finished puzzles – Joanna did the games too (she liked it very much) – I had them post their interpretation of the photograph in comments, if they had an email address.
Maribel and I stayed late to finish a puzzle – food
A very successful class! Yay! Except the headphones were a problem again. I requested speakers. They may buy headphones again too.
- Bring is lists of some Regular and Irregular Verbs
- Also reflexive pronouns: himself, myself, themselves etc.
- Modals in general – intro
- Modal – CAN
Postcard exercise for writing – Glitterbook. Possibly a letter instead – no card or mail…unless they have someone to send something to in English
- Write postcard/letter in GB
- Copy to real postcards
- Post cards to someone, themselves, me? Whichever.